Expanded polyethylene foam consists of tiny closed air cells which absorb impact shocks while holding the packaged product in the position. It is available in a wide range of densities to suit your needs. Typical shapes before fabricating include planks, sheets, rounds, tubing and ovals.
Consider using polyethylene foam if:
- Your product weighs 10 lbs. or more
- Your product requires a high level of protection because:
- It is of high value
- Its fragility level is between 15 and 100 Gs
Protection of high value products requires a material that will prevent or minimize the effects of physical abuse, corrosion, temperature extremes, chemical attack, aging, and other adverse conditions during shipping, handling or storage. Our polyethylene foam packaging inserts are the perfect solution!
Polyethylene Foam is:
- Resilient, durable, tough, flexible
- Provides a safeguard against shock and vibration
- Lightweight – saves handling and shipping costs
- Attractive in appearance
- Moisture resistant – closed